Sunday, February 1, 2009

They are Barely Legal

I went to Sunway Pyramid to do some documents stuff due to the lost of my wallet just one day before New Year's eve.

I went there and met up with Tzia Tshen. There's not only him. Which kind of make me feel damn awkward. He had company...

After my documents being done, went to Pappa Rich for lunch.

The ambiance is definitely there, it's just that the food is slightly expensive due to the fact that the portion is a bit left behind, small, that's what I mean.

I don't exactly know what he ordered. But it looked small alright. His friends other something lighter because they ate lunch already.


The White Coffee.

Ice Kacang ABC.

You know what I ordered? Nissan Mee. I ran out of ideas already. The 1st thing that made the whole table amazed is the weird thing lying on my noodle. Apparently is a sausage cut into 4 sides and opened up.

Upon completion of my Sunday afternoon, I realized these guys are interesting.


They hang out at Popular bookstore and read to kill time. *gasp* And I did it with them.

LoL.

2 comments:

  1. Hey killing time in popular is fun, okay? Plus we finish the book there, so it's free, haha. Btw, how's my book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad. Not bad. I'm really enjoying the book right now. XD

    ReplyDelete