Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tell Me

I feel detached but I am not lost.

Now, when everything runs on track, I am still standing at the side wondering whether I should take that train or not. I don't want to rush, rushing to somewhere I would never know what am I chasing after at the end of the day. I don't want to run, run to the direction where everyone else are running towards because not everyone knows why they are running, they just wouldn't want to be left behind.

And the rest just kept on going, somewhere.

I followed, once. Realizing that it is so redundant, trapped inside an endless loop, doing things that what others expect you to do. Life is not just like this. It is not framed by others, not defined by others. Life is about being different isn't it? No, I don't want to get married, have kids and then grow old without doing something else or just being what people think life is. Life is more than that, much much more than that.

Life is being special, isn't it?

I want to see the world. I want to learn, I want to experience and I want to know. What is wrong being like this? If the things follow the "order" of the nature, that probably placed us under the animal category. It might be unfair for me to judge, and it's nothing wrong following others because of insecurity and the ultimate marriage dream but please don't give me the look when you hear someone with a different idea about life.

Don't define how my life should be.

I will not be like you, accept it. I might be wrong, I might be right. You don't have to worry about me, I wish you all the best, and I hope you will do the same. I know where am I heading to, maybe I will be the same, but I will not be stagnant. Who I am to judge upon fate, but I would attempt to make my life memorable with my own ways.

Tell me, whether the grass is greener at the other side, whether the moon is brighter at the other side, or whether the air is fresher on the other side. Whether this is the life you had always wanted.

Tell me, when you get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment