Thursday, June 3, 2010

Night Hiking


Went for the very first night hiking and realized that none of us has a proper torchlight. I learnt that in Korea, torchlight is pronounced as fu-re-shi (flash). It was a sudden decision, and yes, it was absolutely random. I adore randomness, I love minimal planning which only applies on outings, not anything major that will effect my future, my finance and my social lifestyle.

There were 4 of us, took the trail right behind over dormitory.

Wanted to go higher, but did not happen. There we were, sitting beside the big electric thingy and ate ramen and soba on top of one of the not-so-high hill. Discussed issues on the international aspect and then we head back down.

Total time taken, 4 hours max.

Happy birthday, Yazhou.

No comments:

Post a Comment