Thursday, February 9, 2012

What Would My 3D World be with LG Optimus 3D?



I am not quite sure what to expect, seriously.

It seems like LG had recently launched the LG Optimus 3D being one of the first 3D phones in the market which definitely revolutionized the entire mobile experience. Given the look at it, LG does not appear to be idle watching at the whole war between Samsung, iPhone, HTC and Blackberry. When they launch a phone, it better be good. Honestly I was pretty disappointed with the previous LG Ice Cream phone that I used during my 1 year student exchange program over there at Korea itself. The interface was difficult to navigate, the keys were hard to press and the screen is bloody small.

Well, of course, it had been 2 years since then. LG had nothing in their range of products which could impress me, other than the fridge which they do all so well.

And now, this?! A phone without the need of the 3D glasses? I am not quite sure whether I seen a TV without the need of the glasses yet. Seriously, I am diggin' this phone if the battery could actually last longer than this HTC Desire that I am using it right now. It's like bringing your laptop in your pocket now, isn't it? The problem is that, you have to bring along with your chargers to stay connected with the world.

But screw this, imagine Temple Run running on this phone.

Oh wait, [insert desperate face here].

No comments:

Post a Comment