Thursday, February 2, 2012

Internship

It seems like I'm stuck in a constant position, fully exploited with minimum wages. The desire to run away is so great that I doubted myself again. Had been through this, why can't I just go all out? It's just a telephone. True, I might not be learning anything at all for the time being, but I believe human relationship might be a different investment all together. Well, it seems like what I say is not important and required. Am I going to shut up and just let it go? Will I learn at the end of the day? I am not quite sure, but what I know is that I will not let myself give up just like that. It will all work out fine, it will. I believe it will because it is all about perceptions anyway. I don't have to be unhappy and I don't have to make myself miserable. I don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment