Sunday, June 1, 2008

Window Corruption

I shall tell you about the most unlucky event ever.

I was downloading NDSL games and guess what, lightning strike and my mum off my pc.

When I come home, of course I on it back.

But it won't connect to the internet.

So I open the troubleshooter and they asked me to uninstall the TCP/PP protocol driver and install it back.

But I couldn't.

I cannot do my assignment. =(

The next day I called the company to come and fix.

He came.

He cannot fix it on the spot.

He took my whole CPU back to the company.

When I come back I cannot find my CPU.

I cannot do my assignment. =(

I need to prepare documents to teach juniors about event planning.

I cannot do my preparation.

I went Adrian's house since I need to return the book from his library as well.

I reached home at 12.30am.

The next day I was expecting the computer to come back.

But it didn't.

Instead the person said my Windows corrupt already.

Oh my goodness gracious I cannot do my assignment today. =(

And he can only return on Monday evening.

Oh my greatest goodness grand gracious I cannot do my assignment on Sunday either. =(

And I can only surf net at other place.

And I can only do my assignment on Monday at school.

Aih...

No comments:

Post a Comment