Monday, June 16, 2008

Fever Crisis

If I would pick a day to have fever, then it's definitely not in these few weeks as I'm stuffed with 2 reports, 2 assignments, 2 presentation and 2 practical exam at the same bloody day.

The whole structure for the sentence was coincidently placed in the same week so perfectly to market the fact that I'm screwed if I had fall sick any day around this week.

And so I did fell sick.

What the heck.

With a combo serving with extra powerful cough and super nasal congesting flu that just cost you a quarter of all your assignments marks only!

I did my presentation today and apparently I was coughing all the time and I lost my marks. Damn, I shouldn't have even go to class today.

I have a role play for Business English tomorrow. Imagine the scenario. *Roll eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment