Friday, May 2, 2008

Ladolf Tagged Me?

Instead of typical tagging, why not we do a comparison.
ShawnKid VS Ladolf Zhen Huitler

1) What is the most important thing in your life?

LZH: To live.
SK: To live happily without any regrets.

2) Will you consider a sexual relationship before marriage?
LZH:No way. It's a sin!
SK: Consider? I don't think so.

3) Do you smoke?
LZH: Never.\
SK: Nope. Can't stand the smoke anyway.


4) What is the latest gadget that you own?
LZH: I'm guessing...my webcam...?
SK: My handphone. Dated November 2007.

5) Who did you mostly text yesterday?
LZH: My friend lalalala~~
SK: Everyone but no one seems to reply.

6) How old are you & are you a virgin?
LZH: I have not lived pass my second decade and yes, I am a virgin.
SK: Same age with LZH and yes, I am a virgin too. LOL.

7) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
LZH: A webcam!
SK: J Co Donuts.

8) Where do you wish to get married?
LZH: Planet Earth! (my answers are so damn retarded)
SK: Anywhere abnormal. Might consider to have wedding each time we go to an unusual place. That's a lot of times, FYI.

9) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
LZH: Don't know. Years and years later. And even so, I want a partnership. XD
SK: Not sure. But won't be early. Got tons of stuff waiting for me to do. Won't tie myself down before I finish the list.

10) How many kids do you want?
LZH: At least two. A boy and definitely a girl. Cause I never had a sister and my parents always wanted a baby girl. At least they might get to hold a granddaughter. XD
SK: If possible a twin. Twins are so cool.

11) Are you in love?
LZH: Definitely. No.
SK: Nope. Care to love me? LOL.

12) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
LZH: Can't remember. I think it was at...KFC. LOL.
SK: Can't recall it too.But it was on Monday with Esther at Pyramid.

13) Name the lastest book that you bought?
LZH: White Night. By Jim Butcher. About modern day wizards and warfare. =P
SK: I don't buy books. I borrow them.

14) What is your full name?
LZH: Ladolf Zhen Huitler.
SK: Don't tell me you don't know. It's all over this blog.

15) Do you prefer your mother or father?
LZH:I don't know. Mother has her good points over daddy, Papa wins over mama sometimes.
SK: Mum. My dad got the tendency to assume stuff on me. All of them are negative.

16) Do you believe in GOD?
LZH: Obviously.
SK: I am currently wondering.

17) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
LZH: Gimme any old warmonger and I'mma shoot them in the face with a nailgun.
SK: I want to meet the top ten richest people on earth and asked them to give me 1% each. XD

18) Christina or Britney?
LZH: Both are shits.
SK: Christina Shit or Britney Poop? LOL. I don't really know them.

19) Do you do your own laundry?
LZH: Nope. But I do pack up my own clothes after drying.
SK: During NS, I wash my clothes. But I see how untalented am I in this washing thing so I hand over to my washing machine.

20) The most exciting place you want to go?
LZH: Anywhere outta Malaysia sounds interesting.
SK: I want to go Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai and I want to go Ice Hotel in Sweden. This is only 0.1% of the places that I want to go. You have no idea how long is my list.

21) Hugs or kisses?
LZH: Neither and either.
SK: Prefer both together.

22) Single or attached?
LZH: Single.
SK: Single but N/A

23) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
Ladolf Zhen Huitler

Smart-Friendly-Damn Good Pianist-Humorous-Sarcastic-

8 things I am passionate about:
LZH:
- Studying. (ROTFLOL)

- Music.
- Movies!
- Friends. MAKING friends.
- Sleeping.
- The Computer.
- Mastering driving!
- Last but not least, family!

SK:
- Event Management
- Music in all forms
- Photography
- Technologies
- Money
- Traveling
- Friends and Family
- Myself

8 things I say too often:
LZH:
1. Verurteilung.

2. Bodo.
3. SHERVAUNE! (WTH is this...?!)
4. Kisiao.
5. Sap sap water.
6. LOL.
7. Nuuuuu~~~
8. Save water drink beer!

SK:
1.Sweat.
2.炸到。(Speechless.)
3.Ah Ne Kuan Dou Eh Sai? (Hokkien: Like that also can?)
4.你在坚持些什么?(What are you trying to inisist here?)
5. I give you triple dots for that particular respond.
6. Bloody Hell.
7. Life is like a/an ______. (Fill in the blank and start explaining.)
8. No money lah!

8 Books I've Read Recently (XD):
LZH:
- White Night

- The Miniaturist
- Essentials of Economics.
- STPM Precalculus.
- Financial Accounting: An Introduction
- Death Masks
- Blood Rites
- Discovering Computers 2008: A Gateway to Information, Course Technology

SK:
- Sunway University College Student Handbook
- Introduction to Hospitality Part 1
- Introduction to Hospitality Part 2
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Introduction to MEEC
-MICE and Events Accommodation Product
- Next
- 与死神喝下午茶

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
LZH:
- Helpless When She Smiles - Backstreet Boys

- Your Love Is A Lie - Simple Plan
- Slither - Velvet Revolver
- Follow You Home - Nickelback
- All We Are - OneRepublic
- Beat It - Fall Out Boy feat. John Mayer
- Wo Bu Pei - Jay Chou
- Apologize - OneRepublic

SK:
Can't make up the mind to state it here.

8 things I learned last year:
LZH:
- Jay's Piano Battle 2 and Secret as well as Flight of the Bumblebee.
- PRAYER IS DAMN IMPORTANT.
- To drive!
- Appreciate those around me more.
- To work better with those who are my teammates.
- Use a phone. (I got my phone last year)
- My body needs to sleep in afternoons zzngzz...
- I learned that school life...WAS THE BEST TIME in my life! (all you crazy people who think otherwise, please don't leave me comments. Cause everyone would know you had a sad life back in school NYAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH)

SK:
- Life is short. Play more.
- Driving can be stressful.
- I have a lot more to explore.
- Friendship is just term. It is WAY deeper than that.
- Love sucks. Especially when your best friend is in it. No time for you. =(
- SPM is easier than college life.
- I am a very moderate person. Jack of all trades, master of none.
- Need to enhance my interpersonal skills and networking skills.

8 people to tag:
1. Blank
2. Blank
3. Blank
4. Blank
5. Blank
6. Blank
7. Blank
8. Blank

1 comment: