Sunday, September 23, 2012

Afraid

For all this time, I realise that I am being afraid.

Afraid because I have no idea what's in front of me, where am I going and afraid of myself for the fact that I don't have answers to those questions. I find it scary that the character Takemoto in the anime of Honey and Clover so closely reflected my current condition. He being lost and unsure of what lies ahead, except that he is good with hand crafts and I on the other hand, still struggling to find out what am I capable to do.

Maybe that's why I long for a trip, constantly.

Because I want to find those answers,
or do I?

Seeing the day flew by, so quickly. Is it all because that I am idle on the very same spot, that's why the time seems so merciless?

I am always running away, for a frail attempt to slow things down or am I too afraid to face it?

What am I going to do now, I have to ask myself despite how painful it might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment