Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Determination

I hate restrictions.

Especially when it comes to choices and directions. I know for sure what I want, yet constantly financially challenged over the decision over and over again. I enjoy experience, the idea of going through different things in life, meeting new people down the road and learning new stuff in the process. However, experience comes with a price. Honestly, I never succeed in saving money and it's all because of this.

Yet, it will still happen and the only question that I would ask myself is that how I could I afford this. Somehow financial planning seems like a necessity. I would have to come out with a plan before iI graduate and make sure I could retire by 35 by ensuring 15% ROI per year, not sure how exactly for the time being, but I believe it could be done with careful planning.

Noted.


No comments:

Post a Comment