Thursday, October 30, 2008

Vitas

Today I came across a star, an amazing star.

Vitas.

We were having meeting at school just now, right after the meeting we were singing (yes, we sing in class) and Tony suddenly asked me about him.

And guess what? I don't know him.

Even Jane know him.

*Gasp*

Vitas is a male edition soprano. He pawned female soprano big time. If you are curious about his amazing power, watch it.

Beware of the glass appliances as they might be damaged during the course of the song by Vitas.

Vitas - Opera # 2



P/S: Stephanie thinks that he is very hot.

4 comments:

  1. Hel-lo? Hve you seen him?! Freaking hot kayh!

    And I wanted to say something else..

    Oh yeah.. Finally!!!!! Haha.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second time Stepo has taste! I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete