Wednesday, September 24, 2008

No life

I'm been busying for the whole time. I couldn't even find time for myself anymore. Assignments and all. Not to mention I started to work part time at the Sushi King @ Subang Parade every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday night.

My student life is practically labeled as no life.

I wake up every single day, go to college, presentation, assignments, report, then come back home, I'll be going to work at night.

Oh, I also took up Japanese Class recently.

What is a student life anyway? I'm curious actually. Studying is needless to say. But, I feel like I'm so empty right now. Being scheduled to do the things as part of my responsibility as a student.

I never got time to actually stop and be me for a little while. I miss photography so much. I cannot allocate time for me to actually enjoy it. I miss all the time when I was in high school, not to worry what's coming, doing something that actually mean something to me, and living as carefree as I can.

And I know, that kind of moment will NEVER come back again. I want to have time for me enjoy my life, even quote says that, live your life to the fullest. I want to, but I can't.

What I can do is actually whine and whine and whine here.

I want to lose 5 kg before my coming 19th birthday, I don't have time to exercise. I want to travel some place with friends, I cannot due to the heavy assignment load. I want to take my camera and run around anywhere, I am unable to because my course is sucking my life away.

I'm not complaining about my course.

I repeat, I'm not complaining about my course.

Just wondering why I have no life.

No comments:

Post a Comment