Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pop Quiz

My 1st pop quiz in my entire life almost murdered me.

For the subject Understanding Hospitality & Tourism Industry (UHTI), Ms. May had her 1st step of sending us to the graveyard, digging our own respective place of course, she'll just have to provide the shovel.

Not to say I didn't study, I'm dead sure I did. But somehow the questions are so tricky until I have no idea which to choose, despite it is only true and false questions. It is actually 5% of our Final Exam.

Oh crap...

6 comments:

  1. oh, welcome to college life. I've had one 5% presentation, a few 1% pop quizzes and a 10% test in this week already. I PWN U.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My one quiz is 5% ler, presentation 15%, test is 20%.

    Oh my goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, but the point is, I have more useless quizzes than you v_v 1%!!! FTW!!! 10 questions 1% you know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO. At least you guys didn't have True or False questions for MATHS. Marks were DEDUCTED for wrong answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had it for Computer 101... marks were also deducted for that....

    And I found that naming the types of websites are harder than you think :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even exam and test have very weird method to be conducted.

    I feel like skipping class and scream........

    ReplyDelete